The soot generated in the kitchen needs to be discharged immediately so that it will not stay in the room and bring oil to the room. The exhaust pipe shall be arranged in the kitchen and shall be properly arranged. How to arrange kitchen exhaust pipe? When planning to arrange the exhaust pipe, what are the precautions for arranging the kitchen exhaust pipe?
1. Connect the kitchen exhaust pipe to the ceiling
The method of hanging the top into the kitchen exhaust pipe is: there is no need to consider the distance between the flue and the wall. This effectively avoids the problem that the distance of the exhaust pipe is greater than the depth of the cabinet and requires more installation. be careful:
(1) Check the ceiling installation conditions of the flue opening: since the ceiling needs to move downward, it is necessary to consider whether the space and position reserved at the upper part have installation conditions;
(2) There may be a gap when the exhaust pipe is embedded in advance, so please pay attention to ensure that the pipe will not fall off;
2. The kitchen exhaust pipe can be used to enter the cabinet
This method is a very common way to arrange kitchen exhaust pipes, and fewer pipes are used. However, there are still some matters needing attention when using this method: (1) the diameter is 2000. - 2200mm, and then the distance between the outer edge of the flue and the wall is no more than 250mm, so as to ensure that there is enough space in front of the gas meter and gas pipeline after the cabinet is installed（ 2) Compared with the European style, this arrangement is more suitable for Chinese range hoods. Because the upper part of the Chinese cover usually has a cabinet, the upper part of the cover is usually not a cabinet, and there is usually no space for guiding the pipeline.
3. Use the space between the ceiling and the hanging cabinet to enter the exhaust pipe
The method of setting this smoke exhaust pipe is to apply the ceiling to the top decoration of the kitchen. This form mainly uses the gap between the top of the cabinet and the ceiling to guide the exhaust pipe laterally, which should be set.
(1) The position of kitchen exhaust pipe flue must be higher than the top of the cabinet to ensure sufficient space between the ceiling and the cabinet;
(2) The distance between the outside of the flue opening and the wall shall not exceed the depth of the cabinet. Due to the installation of ceiling cabinet, the exhaust pipe needs to be sealed with sealing plate. If the distance is not enough, it is inconvenient to operate.