1. The bonding density of insulation nails, the insulation nails of rectangular air duct and equipment shall be evenly arranged, the number of which shall not be less than 24 per square meter, the bottom surface of which shall not be less than 15 per square meter, the distance between each square meter and the first line from the edge of insulation nails or insulation materials of air duct shall not be less than 120mm. After sticking nails for 24 hours, gently pull the insulation nails. When it does not loose and fall off, the insulation material can be laid.
2. The connection between the air duct and the equipment and the position of condensate easy to produce must be well insulated, tight and seamless.
3. The material, specification and fire resistance performance of thermal insulation materials shall meet the design and fire protection requirements, and the material certificate shall be inspected.
4. The air valve will not hinder the operation after heat preservation, and the opening and closing marks are clear.
5. The insulation leakage test of the air pipeline shows that there are 2 points of leakage in the joints of the low air system within 10 meters, and the average leakage in the joints of 100 meters is less than 8 points.
6. The glass felt shall be tightly attached to the surface of the air duct, and shall be tightened and loosened. The glass cloth protective layer of stainless steel spiral duct should be moderate, the overlapping width should be uniform, flat and beautiful.
Heat preservation: the heat preservation nail shall be pasted with 60mm long aluminum heat preservation nail. The oil stain and dust on the steel plate surface before bonding shall be eliminated, and the bonding reliability test glue shall be ensured before use; Glue the heat preservation nail to the surface for one minute.
Cutting: when the air duct is under the material, it should be processed according to the size required by the construction drawing. In order to fit the flange and avoid the dimensional error between the air pipe and flange, it is difficult to install the air pipe and flange. The size of the pipe is determined according to the outer diameter or outer diameter, and the thickness is determined according to the specification and design requirements.
Air pipe insulation: the interface is sealed with aluminum foil tape, and the oil and dust on the interface should be cleaned before sealing to avoid failure. The stress of the tape is even and moderate, and the tape is firmly adhered to the surface of the aluminum foil glass wool felt without cracking and falling off.
Undercut: galvanized steel pipe adopts wind nailing and snap fastener, and side plate and upper and lower plate undercut each other after undercutting.